According to wow.com from patch notes for 3.3.2 released on the official Korean site. There are some class changes but what caught my eye was the notes on the heroics. The nerfs follow, I didn’t bother copying the speed buffs to make the dungeons run a little faster.
- Devourer of Souls will cast Mirrored Soul less often.
- Trash mob Spell Reflect abilities have been changed. It now has a casting time, and will proc only twice at a rate of 75% instead of 100%.
- Anomalus will create rifts only once.
- Elder Nadox’s Ahn’kahar Guardian will only spawn once.
- Jedoga Shadowseeker will initiate her volunteer phase only once.
- Some trash packs between Nadox and Jedoga have been reduced/removed.
- Players can bring down Skadi’s drake using only three harpoons, down from five.
- Svala Sorrowgrave only casts Ritual of the Sword once, down from thrice.
Wow. I had a whole bitch written out about these nerfs, but I realized I was ranting and rambling and repeating myself. I don’t like it. But I’ll probably keep shelling out my money and as such who am I to complain?
What do you think?