Substance on the Druid changes soon, but first some more Mon morning fluff.
Because I’m a bit of a numbers geek, I’ve been tracking my status on the quest achievements with a spreadsheet. I didn’t start tracking it until 9/25/2009, so my data is only for that time period. But here’s what I’ve accomplished in that time period.
* 197 days since I started tracking until I finished Loremaster.
* 2123 quests and 723 dailies during that time period.
* That comes to 14.4 quests per day, 10.8 regular quests & 3.7 dailies.
* 73 dailies still to go for 1000 dailies.
* 575 Achievements/Feats completed for an average of 2.9 per day.
* 25 Factions to Exalted for a faction to exalted every 7.88 days.
Those numbers probably are probably only meaningful to me. But I like to look at where I stand at what I feel are milestones. And when I’ve been working on this one for 197 days, I guess it is a pretty significant milestone. 🙂
As for the rest of my weekend plans.
* Clear my quest log of some quests that are still hanging around. – I think I’ve got it down to like 7, which is really good for me.
* Maybe finally get around to Kara. – Well, actually, I did give it a shot. The first three bosses went down easy peasy. Then the problems started. Out came the Big Bad Wolf. I know he is soloable. The Fluid Druid actually has a pretty comprehensive strat for soloing him. I just couldn’t seem to pull it off. After about 8 wipes or so, I threw in the towel for this week. I would have gotten a friend to help get it down and kept going, but a guildmate was talking smack, saying it was impossible. So, next week I try again, hopefully this time with a different show. 🙂
Wow, it’s amazing, I actually followed my plan for the most part. Will wonders never cease?
So how was your weekend?