The month isn’t even half over and I’ve already received more hits this month than any other month except for when BBB linked me when I was starting up. I am working on updates with the new info, I promise.
The servers finally came up last night, I log in and trained and I stared at my talent tree. I figured where most of the points went, but there was definitely some slush and I spent an hour and a half debating, with myself the last few.
I’m still not sure I’m happy with it. I definitely want to play around with the numbers some and reforging and regemming before I toss out my prognosis. I’ve been tinkering around with Mew, which is a very nifty tool. Interestingly, even without being hit capped, it’s still not putting hit as a huge priority. I want to play around with it’s and my own numbers.
Ya’ll would think I’m crazy with all the spreadsheets that are open on my computer right now trying to slush through the changes.
More information to come. The funny thing is, as frustrating as the potential loss of damage seems, playing will all this data is a *ton* of fun. I just wish I knew some programming to make it quicker rather than doing it all with spreadsheets and by hand.
Well, I don’t count BASIC on my old TRS-80, which I think is long since gone and I doubt it could pull the info I want off of the Armory/Wowhead. 😉